Get Your Online Marketing Plan Ready For The Holidays
Can you believe it? The holiday season is here, though it seems like 2014 just started. From the team here at Search Engine Pros, we’d like to take a moment to wish you a happy Thanksgiving, and a prosperous and safe holiday season.
For the companies out there, you likely know that it’s time that you start planning for holiday marketing. With an economy that is finally back on an upswing, it’s expected that this could be a record quarter for sales as we finish out the year. That is why it’s important that your business has a dedicated web presence this holiday season. If you don’t, then you’ll be missing out on valuable clients and an increase in customers during a golden time of year to do so.
If your current online campaign is leaving you with something more to be desired, then there is no time to waste. With a search marketing team on your side, you’ll be able to get back in the game and earn more recognition for your company.
When it comes to working with a web marketing company for the first time, you may not be familiar with what to expect. Here are some of the services that an online marketing team will provide you with.
A Personalized Website = 24/7 Employee
First impressions mean everything when it comes to your online presence. That is why it’s imperative that you have a fully personalized website that makes a lasting impression on your clients.
In order to implement a personalized website, you’ll need a marketing group that can provide you with top web design ideas. Your web design needs to be something that works best for you and that really shows off your company’s personality.
In addition, your website should also be optimized for future growth as well. The internet is always changing and the way people look for information is as well. Therefore, your web marketing approach should include a strategy to ensure that your site will last for years to come.
By building trust with your customers through your website, your marketing plan will be much more effective to build from.
A Diverse Marketing Plan
Having just a website isn’t going to be enough to get the type of sales that you are looking for. It’ll help, but you’ll also need a diverse marketing plan that uses a variety of different methods.
With an SEO marketing plan, you’ll be able to rank higher in search engine results provided by Google, the largest search engine on the web. With social media marketing, you can target customers on sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more. Email marketing and list building are also essential elements to your long term success. The more that you build as an online presence, the more successful your marketing approach will be. Keep this in mind as you look for a marketing agency to assist you, and make sure that they have a comprehensive approach.
Diligent Customer Care
Working with a marketing service that you can trust will hopefully go well right out of the gate and everything will be smooth. But because we all know that business has plenty of variables, you never know what’s going to happen. That’s why it’s important to work with an agency that promises diligent customer care. There is no telling what obstacles that you may come across, which is why it’s vital that you work with a team that is ready to take on additional challenges with you. A reputable marketing company will evaluate what is working and what is not, and then help you make adjustments accordingly to better implement your strategy.
As the year comes to a close, we’ve had the chance to look back and realize how grateful we are and how much we appreciate everyone who has supported the growth of Search Engine Pros over the years. Many, many thanks to our wonderful clients for your continued trust in our team. Thank you to our dedicated staff for your exceptional focus, drive and determination. Your contributions make a real difference every year.
- Q: Why is web marketing more important than traditional marketing during the holidays?
- A: Black Friday was once thought to be something that was worth going out for in order to get great deals on things. However, with so much chaos that ensues every time, people are now starting to opt for more online purchases. That is why you need to ensure that you are online for people to find when they are looking for ways to beat Black Friday madness.
- Q: Why is web marketing a better investment than physical mailers or advertisements?
- A: When you use web marketing, you are building multiple different avenues to keep in contact with your clients. With an investment into online marketing, you can build email lists and social media accounts, which then will make for even more cost-efficient marketing in the future.
- Q: How long does web marketing stay relevant?
- A: It doesn’t look like the internet is going anywhere, so it’s safe to say that your online marketing approach will be relevant for years to come. By getting a head start on your online marketing, you’ll be able to get ahead of the curve and stay relevant for years to come.
About Search Engine Pros: Search Engine Pros is a Santa Barbara web marketing firm specialized in online marketing, SEO marketing, PPC (Pay Per Click Google Adwords) and SEO/web design. Visit the website and Facebook page or call 805-627-3255 for more information or to request a copy of 101 Ways to Drive Traffic.
Big budget results. Small budget costs.
Step 1. Design a site that captivates, informs and motivates customers to action.
Step 2. Develop a content publishing plan detailing specific steps to success.
Step 3. Delegate execution to a team with a strong track record for success.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form to receive a free website analysis and rank report.
Smile, It’s Contagious!
The holiday season is indeed an excellent opportunity for businesses. We can increase our brand awareness by creating targeted posts related to the season.
I definitely agree that businesses should do the “Big budget results. Small budget costs” approach. However, it can be difficult for us to do that without prior knowledge about online marketing.
Do you have any tips for us to be successful in the online marketing approach? I know making a professional website and optimizing SEO are the essentials, but do you have any other advice other than that?
Also, I’ve heard that hiring experts would be better. Would you recommend that for start-up businesses?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Happy holidays to you too, Stella!
I’m glad you agree that the holiday season is a great opportunity for businesses to increase their brand awareness. In terms of online marketing, there are many different strategies you can use to be successful. Here are a few tips:
1. Social media marketing: Utilize social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with your target audience and promote your products or services.
2. Content marketing: Create valuable and engaging content such as blog posts, videos, or infographics to attract and retain customers.
3. Email marketing: Use email marketing to communicate with your customers and offer exclusive deals or promotions.
4. Influencer marketing: Partner with influencers who have a significant following in your industry to promote your products or services.
As for whether to hire experts, it depends on your budget and expertise. If you have the budget, hiring experts can certainly be beneficial in terms of saving time and resources. However, if you are willing to put in the effort to learn and implement these strategies yourself, it is certainly possible to achieve success on your own.
I hope these tips are helpful for you. Happy marketing!
Black Friday we had a great web presence due to some of the things I read on your website. We amped up our marketing strategy and put a pop-up ad displaying right when the customer first went to the website. That coupon was used over 75% of the time on our sales that day. If I wouldn’t have read some of this information I’m not sure we would have implemented that at all and our sales would have suffered. Thanks!
I’m thrilled to hear that the information on our website was helpful in boosting your Black Friday sales, Drew! Pop-up ads with coupons or special offers can be a great way to encourage customers to make a purchase. Keep up the good work and best of luck with your future marketing strategies!