Google Ads Remarketing: 7 PRO TIPS
Google Ads Remarketing is a feature that allows you to personalize your ad campaign for people who have already visited your site. It targets your adverts to these visitors as they browse the web and utilize apps. Read on for 7 Pro Tips regarding Google Ads Remarketing.
What are my Google Ads Remarketing options and their features?
- Standard remarketing: This feature allows you to show advertisements to past visitors who are browsing on the Display Network.
- Dynamic remarketing: This Google Adverts tool allows you to show ads to previous visitors for products or services browsed on your site.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Google Ads allows you to show adverts to people who open your mobile app or website on a different device.
- Remarketing lists for search advertising (RLSA): This Google Ads service lets you target previous Search Network visitors. While these prior visitors search on Google and other search partner sites, you can target and customize search advertising.
- Video Remarketing: You can use Google Ads to showcase YouTube videos, allowing you to target people who have watched your YouTube channel. You can target them with ads on YouTube or through the Display Network’s videos and websites.
- Email list Remarketing: If you have an email list for your customers, you may upload it to Google Ads using Customer Match. If the customer is signed in to Google Search, Gmail, or YouTube, you can use this feature to distribute advertisements to them.
How do I select my Remarketing audience?
As with any paid advertising activity, the first step in Remarketing is assessing your data and creating a strategy. Next, you’ll need to decide which visitors you’d like to retarget with ads.
Keep in mind that the people you want to target separately and those you don’t want to target are both referred to as audiences.
As you get started, here are some possible actions to take:
- Using Excel, make a list of all the URLs on your site that you want to target.
- Name the audience and add the URL for future reference.
- Include all of your unique audience combinations.
- Analyze and locate points in the consumer route to remarket depending on the data once you’ve set up Google Analytics funnels.
Can I create Remarketing lists directly in Google Ads?
You sure can!
Select “Shared Library” from your Google Ads account. Then, from the drop-down option, choose “Audience manager.”
Ensure you’re looking at the Remarketing tab in the Audience lists section.
Then select “Website visitors” from the “+” menu.
It’s as simple as that – get started now!
How do I optimize Remarketing Campaigns?
- Ad Testing
- Custom Combination Testing
- Frequency Cap Testing
- Bid Testing
- Landing Page Testing
Personalize your marketing campaign. This entails matching searchers to specific ad content based on how they first interacted with or behaved on your online business.
Competitor Terms Bidding
There’s nothing wrong with a little healthy competition when it comes to remarketing campaigns. You may reap the benefits of potential customers’ comparison shopping by using RLSAs to show advertisements that include your competitors’ brands as keywords to potential shoppers.
Don’t forget to include your brand name as a target as well. This will assist in reaching consumers who are looking for your brand after viewing an awareness campaign somewhere else. If competitors are also bidding on your brand name, this will help.
Although demographic targeting is nothing new, have you tried combining it with remarketing?
Imagine you have a product that caters to a specific gender or age group. You could then use specific product or promotion search ads to target previous visitors who fit that demographic.
Alternatively, suppose you have popular products that perform well in certain locations. In that case, you can market those products to previous store visitors from those locations.
What about Frequency Cap Testing?
Pay close attention to your frequency.
Do you irritate past site visitors to the point where they block your ads?
Examine your impressions in relation to the size of your audience, and experiment with your frequency cap to achieve the right balance of maximum exposure and highest click-through rates (CTRs).
What are the benefits of Google Ads Remarketing?
Ability to precisely time your targeting
While they’re looking elsewhere on the internet, you can show your ads to folks you know already interacted with your business in some way. You can reach out to them when you’re most likely to buy anything.
More focused advertising
Create remarketing lists that allow you to target specific instances with your ads. For example, establish a retargeting list for users who abandoned their carts before completing their purchases. You might show them the product they have in their cart to persuade them to finish the transaction.
Opportunity to reach a wider audience
You’ll be able to reach your audience on all devices as they explore over 2 million websites and mobile apps that accept these ads.
Real-time bidding determines the most effective bid for the person who sees your ad. This aids you in obtaining the best possible result in the ad auction.
Receive reports to track the success of your campaigns
Access reports on how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are appearing, and how much you’re paying for them during the campaign.
Remarketing with Google Ads is a highly efficient targeting method that reduces wasted ad spend and increases your effectiveness with your digital marketing campaigns.
As the old saying goes: Show the right ad, the right person, at the right time!