Link building should be an integral part of any webmaster’s internet marketing campaign. Link strategies are important for a number of reasons: for one, inbound links can generate traffic organically if the come from high-profile sites. But the main reason they are important is that they contribute to search engine optimization; this is the real way in which they increase web site traffic and can lead to a higher page ranking.
First Things First, study this equation:
MORE QUALITY INBOUND LINKS = HIGHER PAGE RANK = BETTER RANKS IN GOOGLE
WHAT IS GOOGLE PAGE RANK?: The PageRank of a particular page is roughly based upon the quantity of inbound links as well as the PageRank of the pages providing them. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at more than the sheer volume of votes a page receives; it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves “important” weigh more heavily and help to make other pages “important”.
This is where link strategies come into play. As you can see, link building is more complicated than simply getting your web address thrown around. To increase web site traffic, you need strategically important links.
*Think of your website as a bucket filled with “link juice”. Think of your outbound links as holes in that bucket.
1. Link from Article Marketing
* Write an Article around target keywords each month and submit it to the top 20 Article Marketing Web Sites
* Write a Press Release around target keywords each month and submit it to the top 20 Press Release Web Sites
2. Links from Social Sites
Social Networking Sites
- Create Squidoo lense and make 500 word post with target keywords each week
- Create Word Press Blog and make 500 word post with target keywords each week
- Create Facebook Page, add 5 colleagues per week, make 500 word post with target keywords each week
- Create Linked In, add 5 colleagues per week, make 500 word post with target keywords each week
- Create Twitter, add 5 colleagues per week, make post with target keywords each day
- Create Myspace, add 5 colleagues per week, make 500 word post with target keywords each week
- Create Hubpages and make 500 word post with target keywords each week
Social Bookmarking Sites
- Google Bookmarks
- A1 Bookmarks
- Mr. Wong
- plus 100’s more.
3. Blog Commenting Links & Forum Commenting Links
* Find various high PR blogs related to your niche, and make a helpful comment with target keywords
* Find various high PR forums related to your niche, and make a helpful comment with target keywords to increase web site traffic
* Use our Link Robot to save time implementing link strategies.
For more information, we have made a Youtube Video on Link Generation, Link Building, and Ethical Link Strategies
SEO strategy can seem hopelessly complicated at times, but it doesn’t need to be. By working with a competent, professional SEO firm, you can increase your site’s visibility, expand your brand’s recognition, and drive sales. Don’t waste precious time and energy on your website by keeping it from the top of search engine results; increased organic search ranking allows you to increase website traffic and welcome the world into your online home.