FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Top 10 Reasons To Attend Women's Festivals at SBCC March 9th-10th
SUMMARY: People from throughout the world will attend the California Women’s Festival on March 9 and 10, 2012, Santa Barbara City College located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California.The festival will include a professional business expo, awards program, and educational and enlightening discussions led by renowned speakers and authors. See the entire program. For further information contact here and for those of you that forgot to print out a map, this SBCC West Campus Map might be helpful.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, SANTA BARBARA, CA – It’s not often that you find an opportunity to network with hundreds of successful business women. At the 2012 Women’s Festivals, you’ll enjoy a golden ticket to meet with some of the most influential business women, not only in Santa Barbara, but around the globe. The Search Engine Pros will have a booth at the event. If you haven’t signed up yet, register now and use the code TheSearchEnginePros for a special discount:
On March 9-10th, a talented team of well-connected men and women have joined forces to produce the 2012 Women’s Festivals in Santa Barbara, California. Founding non-profit organizations include the National Association of Women Business Owners, SCORE, Girls Inc. of Greater Santa Barbara, Girls Inc. of Carpinteria, Future Women CEO’s, Women’s Economic Ventures, GOLD, the Women’s Foundation of California, the Weidemann Foundation, the Profant Foundation for the Arts and Santa Barbara Chamber Commerce.
The mission of the Women’s Festivals is to further the celebratory momentum behind Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day, which is always on March 8th. To address the crucial issues facing women today in an interactive, multi-cultural, and entertaining format—providing fertile ground for networking, referrals, and resource sharing.
The Search Engine Pros will have a booth at the festival and we’re offering a complementary, real time web site analysis for every one who stops by to say hi. Bring your sunblock, business cards, an ample supply of enthusiasm and get ready to network! This event offers some of the best networking Santa Barbara has to offer.
Still on the fence? Here’s the Top 10 Reasons To Attend March 9th, 10th 2012 Women’s Festivals at SBCC (According to exhibitor The Search Engine Pros)
- Stargazing! Network with all star business women, Kathy Ireland, Lynda Weinman, Patty DeDominic, Heidi Kuhn, Lucia de Garcia, Marsha Brown, Mignonne Profant, Lois Mahalia, Deborah Hutchison, Jane Choi, .Marsha Brown
- Won’t break the bank. Only $5 to join the party (more if you want preferred seating)
- Support good causes in Santa Barbara. Profits from the festivals go to founding nonprofit organizations, including: the National Association of Women Business Owners, Girls Inc., Future Women CEOs, SCORE.org and Women’s Economic Ventures.
- Your network is your net worth. Substantially larger crowd of participants is expected this year since twice as many people have signed up in advance as in 2011.
- Over 80 Exhibitors. Festivals will showcase 20 graduates of the Santa Barbara-based Women’s Economic Ventures and more than 80 exhibitors have signed up.
- Men are attending. Festivals Executive Director Tracy Beard said 30 percent of the people on the event’s host committee are men. She said the festivals is not just about business since fitness, retirement and other topics will be discussed at about 17 roundtables.
- Hear keynote speaker Lynda Weinman – THE FUTURE OF LEARNING – Lynda Weinman is co-founder and executive chair of lynda.com, one of the pioneering companies in online education. Through a comprehensive library of high quality, instructional videos taught by recognized industry experts, lynda.com teaches technology and design skills to over one million individual, corporate, academic and government subscribers.
- Find a job. Getting a job is easy when you meet the right people. Talk to Speakers, Artists, Exhibitors & SponsorsPlease visit the campus lawn activities.
- Round Table Discussions – 2pm-4pm. 17 Round tables – Start at 2:30 & 3:10 pm, Each Session Repeated, Jude Bijou – Five Minutes to a Better Emotional Life, Eve Briere – Organization as a Lifestyle Choice, Patricia Diorio – Manifesting Your Dreams, Karen Duncum & Larry Crandell – Tools to Optimize Your Business Success in 2012, Andy Lower, Jean Weidemann & Robin Eschler, How You Can Make a Difference through Social Impact Investing to Empower Women Globally, Unlocking the Doors to Win Win Negotiation, Eldonna Lewis Fernandez – The Pink Biker Chic, Maureen Ford – Life Moments for Women – Book Launch! Rick Goodfriend – Building Customer Trust Instantly with One Question, Shannon Graham – How to Dramatically Increase your Top & Bottom Line, Monique Guild – Overcoming Obstacles to Success in Your Business, Hazel Palache – How to Successfully STOP Overwhelm, Neil Palache – Reach Your Money Goals for 2012 – How to Spend and How to Save, Julie Samson – Life Two, New You. Creating a Blueprint for Your Midlife Career Shift, Jane Choi – Bring Your Career to Life/Professional Women Making A Difference, Brad Johnson – Tax Diversify Your Retirement Income! Dawn Thorpe – Branding – Marketing for Your Success, Amber Wallace – Social Media in 2012: Trends, Tips & Tools.
- Get A Google Report Card. Last but not least, you’ll enjoy a unique opportunity to get a real time analysis of your web site for Google compliance from The Search Engine Pros Team. Learn how to wine and dine the Google spider at your web site. Inquire with The Search Engine Pros at the event.
Women leadership is a key focus of this March festival, and many say it is the best networking event Santa Barbara offers. Come help empower women at the 5th Annual Women’s festival. No other Santa Barbara festival gets you up close and personal with inspirational leaders from the arts, local non-profits and thriving businesses.
Are you a woman entrepreneur? Did you know that succeeding in business is becoming increasingly dependent on your web strategy? The Search Engine Pros want to help you become all you can be Facebook, Google and the web. Let us handle the web stuff, so you can focus on the core business. Leave the “e-stuff” to us. When you’re ready for a team that “executes” call us at 805-453-9674 or attend our weekly SEO workshop.
About Women’s Festivals: People from throughout the world will attend the California Women’s Festival on March 9th, 10th at the Santa Barbara City College located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California. The Santa Barbara festival will include a professional business expo, awards program, and educational and enlightening discussions led by renowned speakers and authors. For further information about how you can help empower women and meet women in leadership roles at the biggest networking event Santa Barbara has to offer for 2012, please call Stefanie Davis, Chief Volunteer Coordinator at 805 705 5766 or visit the site at http://www.WomensFestivals.org
About The Search Engine Pros: Santa Barbara search marketing agency offering: SEO (Santa Barbara Marketing), Multilingual Marketing, PPC (Pay Per Click Google Adwords), Social Media (facebook, twitter, linkedin), Event Marketing, Online Press Releases, Email Marketing and Direct Response Marketing Strategy. If you live in Santa Barbara, consider attending the SEO Workshop. If you are a student or non-profit, learn about the mentorship program. 800.605.4988 http://www.TheSearchEnginePros.com
Note: For all inquiries regarding The Search Engine Pros, send an email to [email protected] or send text message to Taylor at 805-453-9674 as reception is spotty on SBCC