Contact Us

  • You're Smart. So Why Isn't Your Web Strategy?
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
 

SEO Tip #109

Only 27% of B2B leads are sales-ready when first generated. This makes lead nurturing essential for capitalizing on the other 73%. But 65% of B2B marketers have not established lead nurturing campaigns. (MarketingSherpa)

Enjoyed this post?
Get an email alert when we publish another awesome blog just like this one!
No Comments

Post a Comment

Comment
Name
Email
Website

Do you love our service?
Share a Facebook review in the box below!

Not on Facebook? That’s okay, review us here instead.

Say Hello / Share A Testimonial