The Search Engine Pros Internship Program
*FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
To be eligible for this internship you must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year accredited college.
Why Join INTERNS THAT ROCK Program?
- Learn more about Facebook, Twitter and Google
- Learn social media and online marketing skills
- Learn how to make a living on the web
- Learn how to setup and promote web sites
- Score more points with employers when they see your “Official Search Engine Pro” designation in your web site and resume
- Learn many secrets to web marketing as we teach you our most coveted secrets to success with SEO and PPC
- Potential full time job with The Search Engine Pros
- Practice on our partner non-profits and do some good in the world! (Fun in the Sun (United Way), Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Life Chronicles, The Devereux Foundation, The Santa Barbara Athletic Roundtable, The Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation, The Montecito YMCA, The Nonprofit Support Center, Green2Gold Environmental Entrepreneurship Incubator
Fonkaze Haiti Microfinance
Graduates of The Search Engine Pros INTERNS THAT ROCK Program are issued official Search Engine Pro banners for use on web sites and resumes and are considered for full time employment with TheSearchEnginePros.com
Here is a sneak peak of the outline of our internship:
- Write A Facebook Post Promoting The Search Engine Pros
- Write A Twitter Post Promoting The Search Engine Pros
- Post A Classified Ad In the independent promoting our Monday Workshop
- Create a DIGG Social Bookmark of any article at The Search Engine Pros
- Read 10 Articles At The Search Engine Pros Blog, and Make 10 Blog Comments
- Create 10 off site blog comments
- Write a 500 Word Article Summarizing The Search Engine Pros Services
- Create 10 .edu Blog Comments
- Register For A Craigslist account and Create a Classified AD
- Write An Email Newsletter For The Search Engine Pros
- Develop A Keyword Research Report
- Learn How To Re-Write A Company Bio
- Learn How To Define Target Market
- Learn How To Create Power Blog Titles
- Create A Tag Line For A Company
- Learn How To Optimize 10 Web Page Titles
- Create Top 10 Reasons Customers Choose Us
- Learn How To Define Common Objections
- Create a Compelling Craigslist Ad
- Learn How To Define Competition
- Learn How To Define Centers of Influence
- Learn How To Write An Article Author Resource Box
- Create 52 Social Media Updates
- Create Directory Submission Info
- Learn How To Create 10 Social Web Sites
- Learn How To Create 10 Social Bookmarks
- Learn How To Post In Web Forums
- Learn How To Post in Question and Answer Sites
- Find Competitors Back Links
- Learn How To Do Article Marketing
*All interns accepted into our program must be willing to write one 500 word blog post about social media or online marketing every month on The Search Engine Pros blog for a period of six months. You will be credited for the blog post, and your name will appear in the author box section at the bottom of the article.
All graduates are awarded the official Search Engine Pro designation and considered for full time employment.
Top Questions and Answers:
- Q: What are the time lines / dead lines?
- A: Lucky you! There are no time lines or dead lines. You can progress through the internship as fast or as slow as you like.
- Q: How much coaching will I receive?
- A: The level of coaching you receive depends on the availability of your mentor. The remote internship we offer allows for more flexibility between mentor and mentee. Sometimes you will get a full days coaching in 1 day, and sometimes up to a week for a response. The Search Engine Pros mentors help interns around our project deadlines, and we ask that all interns be patient with the assistance we are providing in teaching them the ropes. If you live in Santa Barbara, CA, The Search Engine Pros does offer a class on Mondays 6pm-8pm at the Santa Barbara Veterans Building which you can attend at no charge, and ask questions. Please have your list of specific questions nicely prepared, and well thought out–remember to research your question thoroughly and check with Dr. Google first.
- Q: Is the full time job with The Search Engine Pros guaranteed after I complete all steps?
- A: No. However, students that complete the internship and receive the search engine pro designation greatly increase their chances.
- Q: Why is this internship better than the others I am considering?
- A: Why Work For The Search Engine Pros? – 25 Unique Points of Difference
- Q: Who is Taylor Reaume and The Search Engine Pros
- A: Taylor Reaume has over a decade of expertise in e-business, finance and marketing. Taylor has developed over 400 websites and online businesses, as well as sold several of the largest online music communities to fortune 500 Jupiter Media and Getty Images. Taylor, who holds a Bachelor Of Science Degree in Marketing and Economics, is an internet entrepreneur and owner of the search engine marketing firm The Search Engine Pros.com. Taylor and his team of Search Engine Pros have a strong track record with helping build best-known brands and companies.
To apply for this program please fill out the fields below.