The Search Engine Pros Internship Program
*FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
To be eligible for this internship you must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year accredited college.
Why Join INTERNS THAT ROCK Program?
- Learn more about Facebook, Twitter and Google
- Learn social media and online marketing skills
- Learn how to make a living on the web
- Learn how to setup and promote web sites
- Score more points with employers when they see your “Official Search Engine Pro” designationÂ in your web site and resume
- Learn many secrets to web marketing as we teach you our most coveted secrets to success with SEO and PPC
- Potential full time job with The Search Engine Pros
- Practice on our partner non-profits and do some good in the world! (Fun in the Sun (United Way),Â Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation,Â Life Chronicles,Â The Devereux Foundation,Â The Santa Barbara Athletic Roundtable,Â The Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation,Â The Montecito YMCA,Â The Nonprofit Support Center,Â Green2Gold Environmental Entrepreneurship Incubator,Â Fonkaze Haiti Microfinance
Graduates of The Search Engine Pros INTERNS THAT ROCK Program are issued official Search Engine Pro banners for use on web sites and resumes and are considered for full time employment with TheSearchEnginePros.com
*All interns accepted into our program must be willing to write one 500 word blog post about social media or online marketing every month on The Search Engine Pros blogÂ for a period of six months. Â You will be credited for the blog post, and your name will appear in the author box section at the bottom of the article.
To apply for this program please fill out theÂ fieldsÂ below.